miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Letter to My dear readers...

Ay! Mis pobres lectores, no leáis esto si no os queréis decepcionar, ok?. ¿Por qué escribía en español viejo? jaja

Ahora, para cambiar un poco voy a continuar en inglés...

Letter to My dear readers...

Hey there! Now I'm going to tell you a funny story. Let me begin. When I was about twelve years old 
<< I had failed a math test two days before, therefore I was so upset >> well, my relationship with that teacher had begun to change. In my opinion she was very bad, but after, you know, the good relation came back again, and now, although I don't see her so much, I get on well with my old teacher.
             A wednesday, with a bad idea in my brain, I went to the toilette and I began to wet that test, that HORRIBLE document, so when I heard a noise, I realized, it was a teacher, I frightened so much, and it was not any teacher, It was my math's teacher's sister; then, without more hope, I fainted.

In my life, regrettably, there are more FUNNY stories.

                             -  Juan Pablo Rodríguez -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentar no muerde...